Monday, January 3, 2011

January 1, 3:50 p.m., Harbor East


Happy New Year from Unsung Baltimore!

I typically don't make new year's resolutions, mostly because I'm a lazy git who enjoys his black coffee and fatty foods and the mention of the word "treadmill" makes me want to hide under the kitchen table and rock back and forth with my knees hugged to my chest.

However. This year I'll make an exception - but only for you, so let's keep it between us. I resolve that in 2011, Unsung Baltimore will feature more posts, more pics, and more profiles of fascinating people who strive to make our little burg a better place to live, work, and play.

Studies conducted by eminent scienticians show that resolutions have a much better chance of becoming reality if they are shared with others, who then have the responsibility of holding the resolver to his promises. So I'm asking you to do me that service by leaving comments, sending in photos to post, and suggesting interesting people to profile. Sound good to you?

Away we go, then.

2 comments:

  1. Instead of resolving to "post more" I'd suggest you resolve to make a regular posting schedule, be it twice a week, bi-weekly, whatever, and then stick to that.

    It should be easier for you to stay on long term, and readers enjoy regular posts and being able to anticipate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good suggestion. I've always been terrible at setting a regular schedule for updates. Posting at least bi-weekly seems doable, though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete